Friday, March 2, 2012

5 second rule

Everyone that goes out and approaches girls on a consistent basis has experienced the night of doom.

You go into your favorite establishment, and you simply stand around, order a drink and might as well twiddle your thumbs. (this may be something fun to parody, I might try it)

But i think you know what I'm taking about. It is on these nights that you feel as though it is pointless to be out, because you are not doing anything but wasting money, time and leering at women. Well I have the solution!

Click below to see how you can turn a dumb night into a fun productive one.
video



This is something I came up with when I had way to many nights like the one I described earlier. Follow this rule,  and you will be getting laid in no time, by some hot women at that =)


No comments:

Post a Comment