Wednesday, February 22, 2012

It's kinda lonely in here..

Sup ya'll,

didn't really want to post much of an article here, but made a video basically pleading with everyone to post some comments, or send me questions lol.

BUT, also contained within the video is a golden nugget of insight that I think is the single most important thing I have applied in my life to bring me success. check it out:

video
I never really heard it said like that by anyone before. The idea that "hey if I hack away at this long enough, and just stick to my routine, there is no way that I won't gain ground, like statistically impossible"

That is the ideology that kept me going when I'd get blown out, and its the same approach I am taking to other things in my life, including this blog.

P.S.: Don't forget to leave a comment... pretty pls =)

No comments:

Post a Comment