Tuesday, January 31, 2012

You don't need the "rat race" to get vag-ay-jay

Good morning folks!

It's your boy Evan. i have a question for you:

Are you doing the 9-5 rat race, chasing financial security or pursuing some other goal in secret hopes that it will net you the girl of your dreams?



I have news for you. If you take this approach, the girl you are seeing RIGHT NOW will probably be the best you get in your life.

I'm not riffing on the value of working hard at your career, or having vision AT ALL. Coincidentally I am into that stuff as well. I'm a full time student, and will be attending a prestigious law school next year.

However I do not expect that to attract women in itself.

What will attract the woman of my dreams is me being dedicated to something I love, and that I challenge myself, not just the sole fact that I will be a lawyer. You get me guys? Cool.


So what will get you the girl of your dreams RIGHT NOW, regardless of your life situation?

Very simply: Cold approach.

Setting a plan for yourself, and living and dieing by that plan. Hitting these girls up.

Here's a video I created to explain specifically how this works, my apologies for the crappy lighting and audio =)
video

              So that's it. Is it scary starting this journey? Fuck yeah, who cares.

Will you see some crazy shit? Fuck yeah, is it worth going through this to get the woman of your dreams?

That's a question you have to answer for yourself. It was for me.

Thanks for tuning in, and let me know if this rings true for you guys.

=)


2 comments:

  1. No problem man, I enjoy doing these things up. Actually its like a challenge becaue they are all unscripted, sometimes it feels like a chore, but I keep hitting it regardless. That is not unlike game, and approaching girls sometimes you don't feel like going out because you're not 100% in state or something, but those are the days when you need to hit it the most. Consistency is big, which is why I keep these posts coming. I have a vision for this blog and I have a strong desire to see it through. Thanks for the comment.

    ReplyDelete